Early Life of Khwaja Khurshid Anwar:
Khwaja Khurshid Anwar was born on 21st March 1912 in Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan was a filmmaker, writer, director, and music composition who made a name in the sub-Continent (India and Pakistan). He was the creative music director of his career era . There were many writers, producers and directors, some have been passed away and some are alive. There are few persons that are Khawaja Khurshid Anwar, Anwar Kamal Pasha and others.
|Basic information||Khwaja Khurshid Anwar|
|Date of Birth||21st March 1912|
|Place of Birth||Mianwali, Punjab, British India (Currently in Pakistan)|
|Date of Death||30th October 1984|
|Place of Death||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Age||72 years old.|
|College||Philosophy from the Government College, Lahore|
|University||Master’s from the Government College, Lahore|
|Occupation||Music Director, |
|Filmography||1944 – 1982|
|Famous for||Film Music, Screenwriter|
Khurshid Anwar’s Gramophone:
Khurshid Anwar’s father had a vast collection of gramophones of classical Indian music and many other artistic ancient times. As a result, he had a lot of collection of songs which listen to him and he also started singing himself after listening. He would practice for many hours in the home to make a singer .
After, Khurshid’s father being a prominent name and he used his name in the musical nights at the home where a lot of music renowned persons came there to show their talent. Some of the best local and regional names in the music industry came to Khurshid’s home for performing their songs. Khurshid was also practising the music. In 1934, seeing the intrigue Khurshid had in music, Khansahib Tawakkal Hussain consented to additional show him music, Khansahib encouraged Khurshid and would take him to many shows that he would perform, and progressively Khurshid began performing with him .
An Enemy in the School of Philosophy:
At College, Khurshid was perhaps the most splendid understudy. Because of his dissimilar enemy of British exercises, Khurshid once needed to invest some energy in prison, where he could not permit giving his tests. He would then compose his tests from prison, and not just that, he went to turn into the clincher of his school. After at long last getting his graduate degree in reasoning from Punjab University, Khurshid joined the All-India Radio in 1939. It was from the radio that he would get one of the most significant figures in the entertainment world .
Music Chief in the Bollywood Industry:
In 1943, Khurshid made his presentation as a music chief in the film Ishara. Khurshid would have an amazing vocation in Bollywood as a music chief after he made 9 original motion pictures, and in 1952 Khurshid moved to Pakistan. Khurshid’s work didn’t stop there as he would make for some out of the most well-known Pakistani motion pictures like Intezar, Jhoomer, and many others .
Death of Khurshid Anwar:
Khurshid died on 30th October 1984 in Lahore. His heritage stays distant, and he consistently views him as one of the best actually to do it .
Films as a Writer :
1. Wrote the “Hamraz” Story, Screenplay and Dialogues (1967)
2. Wrote the “Chingari” Story and Screenplay (1964)
3. Wrote the “Ghunghat” Story and Screenplay (1962)
4. Wrote the “Jhoomer” Story and Screenplay (1959)
5. Wrote the “Zehr-E-Ishq” Story and Screenplay (1958)
6. Wrote the “Intezar” Story and Screenplay (1956)
1. Ghunghat (1962)
2. Chingari (1964)
3. Hamraz (1967)
1. Hamraz became the co-Producer in the year of 1967
2. Chingari was the co-Producer in the year of 1964
3. Ghunghat was the co-Producer in the year of 1962
4. Jhoomer was the Producer in the year of 1959
5. Zehr-E-Ishq was the co-Producer in the year of 1958
6. Intezar was the co-Producer in the year of 1956
Music director in India :
1. Kurmai was in the Punjabi language and directed in the year of 1941
2. Ishara was in the year of 1943
3. Parakh in the year of 1944
4. Yateem in the year of 1945
5. Parwana in the year of 1947
6. Paghdandi in the year of 1947
7. Aaj Aur Kal in the year of 1947
8. Singhar in the year of 1949
9. Nishana in the year of 1950
10. Neelam Pari in the year of 1952
Music Director in Pakistani Films :
1. Intezar in the year of 1956
2. Mirza Sahiban in the year of 1956
3. Zehr-E-Ishq in the year of 1958
4. Jhoomer in the year of 1959
5. Koel in the year of 1959
6. Ayaz in the year of 1960
7. Ghunghat in the year of 1962
8. Chingari in the year of 1964
9. Haveli in the year of 1964
10. Sarhad in the year of 1966
11. Hamraaz in the year of 1967
12. Guddo (Punjabi) in the year of 1970
13. Heer Ranjha (Punjabi) in the year of 1970
14. Parai Aag in the year of 1971
15. Salam-e-Mohabbat in the year of 1971
16. Shirin Farhad in the year of 1975
17. Haider Ali in the year of 1978
18. Mirza Jat (Punjabi) in the year of 1982
Awards and Recognition :
1. Sitara-e-Imtiaz award by the President of Pakistani in 1980.
2. Nigar Award for the Best Music in the film Ghunghat in 1962.
3. Mortal-Men-Immortal-melodies Award in the year if 1982 in India.
- nettv4u. 14th October 2020; Available from: https://nettv4u.com/celebrity/hindi/music-director/khawaja-khurshid-anwar
- en.wikipedia. 14th October 2020; Available from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khwaja_Khurshid_Anwar#Filmography