Pirzada Qasim was born on 8th February 1943 in Delhi, India. He was a scholar, poet, scientist, and educationist. He currently serves as the Vice-Chancellor of the Ziauddin University .
|Basic information||Pirzada Qasim|
|Date of Birth||8th February 1943|
|Place of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Date of Death||Alive|
|Age||77 years old.|
|School /College||D J Science College in Karachi|
|University||BSc (H) from the University of Karachi, |
PhD degree from Newcastle University, England.
|Career||1956 – present|
|Famous for||Literary work in the Urdu language|
|Works||The University of Karachi, |
Federal Urdu University,
Nazeer Hussain University,
Laboratories of Lord Walton of Detach ant
Pirzada Qasim on Different Posts:
Pirzada Qasim Raza Siddiqui had remained Vice-Chancellor at the University of Karachi since 6th January 2008. Prof. Dr Siddiqui has 37 years of Expert Experience in teaching, research, and instructive administration. He filled in as Vice-Chancellor at the Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences, and Technology; Acting Vice-Chancellor at the University of Karachi; Pro-Vice-Chancellor at the University of Karachi; Registrar at the University of Karachi. Head of the Department of Physiology at the University of Karachi; and Director of Students’ Matters at the University of Karachi. Prof. Dr Siddiqui likewise Positions held in different Academic Institutions: Member Board of Secondary Education, Karachi; A member Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi; The member Board of Governors Karachi Medical and Dental College; Fellow Board of Authorities Former Central Government Urdu Arts College; and Co-Trustee Fatima Jinnah Dental College .
The Family, Education, and Career:
Pirzada was born in an adapted group of Delhi, India in Raj Family. He completed his B. Sc. (Hons) and M. Sc. from Karachi University, Pakistan; PhD from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England from the Faculty of Medicine in 1978; Certificate of Professional Development from AIT, Bangkok, Thailand and a Certificate of Higher Education Leadership from the Leadership Foundation of Higher Education, UK .
He helped in the limit of Vice-Chancellor in broad daylight/private area Universities of Pakistan for a very extended time. Additional than being the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Karachi for a very long time, he was the establishing Vice-Chancellor of the Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology, Pakistan .
The Fond of Poetry:
Dr Pirzada Qasim (Pen Name) includes a visible spot in the contemporary Urdu writers of Pakistan. Poems work (“Tunnd Hawa Kay Jashn Men” and “Shola Pay Zubaan”) of Prof. Dr Pirzada Qasim Raza Siddiqui (The Man of Literature) .
A Career in Literature:
He composed scholarly work from a youthful age. In 1956, he composed an article for the school composing rivalry and he won the gold medal. He has composed many articles on various topics. Many artists and writers have composed articles on his abstract work, in which he has applauded .
Publications of Pirzada Qasim:
1. Free amino acids in blood, liver and muscle of Uromastix Hardwicke. Pak. J. Bio-Chem. (1-2): 1-4 (1968).
2. Combination of some immunosuppressive operators. J. Sci. 2 (1): 131-134 (1973).
3. Histamine and its rivals. I. Some stearic and pharmacodynamic thought. J. Sci. 2(2): 249-258 (1973)
4. Some azaindoles and related subsidiaries of likely natural intrigue. eleventh Ann. Prescription. Symp., J.P.M.C., Karachi Abs. p-29 (1973)
5. Changes in a portion of the properties of muscle layer created by constant denervation in rodent stomach. eleventh Ann. Prescription. Symp., J.P.M.C., Karachi, Abs. p30.
6. Studies on erythrocytes in Duchenne strong dystrophy. seventh Symposium on Current Research in Muscular Dystrophy, Birmingham. Abs. 4 (1977). Unfamiliar (International).
7. Impact of ouabain upon erythrocyte layer adenosine triphosphatase in Duchenne solid dystrophy. J. Neurol. Sci. 34: 365-372 (1977). Unfamiliar (International).
8. Erythrocytes in Duchenne Muscular dystrophy. J. Pak. Medications. Assoc. 29 (7): 144-150 (1979).
9. Temperature subordinate contractile properties of typical and denervated skeletal muscles. Nat. Sci. 1(1): 16-32 (1979).
10. Impact of temperature on the length of the dynamic state in ordinary and denervated skeletal muscle. Nat. Sci. 1(1): 33-40 (1979).
11. Studies on auto hemolysis in human erythrocytes. Nat. Sci. 1(1): 41-49 (1979).
12. The impact of preincubation on adenosine triphosphatase movement of human erythrocyte films. Nat. Sci. 1(2): 105-110.
13. Studies on parental invulnerability in chicks. Nat. Sci. 1(2): 102-104 (1979).
14. An assessment of some transporter discovery strategies in Duchenne strong dystrophy. J. Neurol. Sci. 43: 377-394 (1979). Unfamiliar (International).
15. The impact of dexamethasone on the development of gamma lighted fledglings. Acta anatomic a 105: 134-139 (1979). Unfamiliar (International).
16. Levels of liver glycogen during ordinary and radiation incited transformation in Rana Cyanophytes. Acta. Anatomic a. 105: 338-343 (1979). Unfamiliar (International).
17. Thermostability of the lento genic strains of Newcastle malady infection. Nat. Sci. 1(3): 137-142.
18. Gamma beams as a stressor of fledgling development. Radiobiology. Radiotherapy. 20: 661-670 (1979). Unfamiliar (International).
19. The impact of Dexamethasone and nutrient on the development and transformation of gamma-lighted thyroxine incited Bufo melanosticutus fledglings. Radiobiology. Radiotherapy. 21: 156-161 (1980) Foreign (International)
20. On the effects of amygdalin (Vitamin B-17) in Cancer Evaluation in rodents managed Dimethyl nitrosamine. Nat. Sci. 3(2): 33-39.
21. Malignancy danger in Pakistan: Environmental mycotoxin and anticipation of introduction. Nat. Sci., 3: 96-97 (1981).
22. Electrocardiographic examinations in the patients of Duchenne solid dystrophy. J. Pak. Drug. Assoc. 34(5): 117-121 (1984).
23. The osmotic delicacy of erythrocytes in Duchenne solid dystrophy. J. Pak. Drug. Assoc. 34(5): 127-134.
24. Myoglobinuria in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. J. Pak. Drug. Assoc. 23: 95-99 (1984).
25. Authoritative of Cardiac Glycoside Ouabain to Dystrophic Erythrocyte Membranes. Pak. J. Pharmacol. 2: 37-42 (1985).
26. Relative fume pressure bringing down in the skeletal muscles of various creatures and the denervated and tenotomized muscles of uromastix. J. Pharm. Univ. Kar., 42(2): 119-122 (1986).
27. Semen Analysis in insulin subordinate/non-insulin subordinate diabetic men with/without Neuropathy. Curve. Androl. 30: 47-54 (1993). Unfamiliar (International).
28. Serum and Urinary degrees of pituitary-gonadal hormones in insulin subordinate and non-insulin subordinate diabetic guys with and without neuropathy. Curve. Androl. 30: 117-123 (1993). Unfamiliar (International).
29. Similar investigations of the enlistment of erectile reaction to film and dream in diabetic men with and without neuropathy. Curve. Androl. 30: 137-145 (1993). Unfamiliar (International).
30. Conduction speed of the dorsal nerve of penis and penile brachial record in insulin subordinate/non-insulin subordinate diabetic men with/without neuropathy. Curve. Sexually transmitted disease/HIV Res. 7(2): 105-114 (1993). Unfamiliar (International).
31. Diabetic neuropathies in guys, circadian variety in pituitary-gonadal hormonal delivery. Pak. J. Pharmacol, 11(1), 19-27 (1994).
32. Assessment of noradrenaline substance of human penile tissue in diabetic men with/without neuropathy. Pak. J. Pharaceu. Sci. 7 (2): 35-44 (1994).
33. Eretle ineptitude in Insulin subordinate (IDDM) and non-insulin subordinate (NIDDM) diabetic men with/without neuropathy. Curve. Sexually transmitted disease/HIC Res. 7(2): 97-103 (1993). Unfamiliar (International).
Poems of Pirzada Qasim :
1. Khun Se Jab Jala Diya Ek Diya Bujha Hua
2. Ek Se Silsile Hain Sab Hijr Ki Rut Bata
3. Ik Saza Aur Asiron Ko Suna di Jaye
4. Tumhen Jafa Se Na Yun Baz Ana Chahiye
5. Ham Se Bahal Rahe Hain Ap Ap Bahut Ajib
6. Bedili Se Hansne Ko Khushdili Na Samjha
- pakpedia. 12th October 2020; Available from: https://www.pakpedia.pk/pirzada-qasim/